Monos Phone Numbers and Emails

Monos phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.

Send Message

Monos Emails:

Customer Service
Returns
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

How to Contact Monos Customer Service?

How to Contact Monos Customer Service?

What Is the Monos Customer Service Phone Number?

The travel startup has only published one Monos phone number that customers can dial and put forth their queries. This company's contact number is 1-604-200-8980. If you cannot reach out to customer service via this phone number, there is an alternative to write an email to customer service directly. Monos email address that's published on the Monos website is hello@monos.com. While the website does not state how many business days it takes, they have mentioned that they will get back to the customers as soon as possible.

What Are the Monos Support Business Hours?

The toll-free Monos contact number is available to assist its customers 24 hours, seven days a week. The well-programmed chatbot is always ready to assist you with your concerns. However, if you would like to interact directly with the Monos customer service representative, it's best to initiate a conversation with them via the live chat feature. This live chat feature is available between 8 AM and 10 PM EST. Additionally, customers can write an email to the team at the published email address around the clock instead of Monos chat.

How Do I Contact Monos via Live Chat?

Monos customer service team can be contacted via the live chat feature. Consumers must log in using their registered credentials or create an account to initiate this. This account helps you keep track of the order, get updates on the latest information, and connect to the support team via live chat. During live chat, customers can put forth any queries that they have about the company. From the manufacturing process and collection to delivery and 100-day trial, the representatives are trained to provide solutions and answers to all your queries. If you want to self-assist yourself, browse the detailed Frequently Asked Questions section or email them.

PissedConsumer Club

Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 4B5
Canada

Other Info (opening hours):

Live Chat Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 10:30pm (EST)

Other Location:

2131 W 4Th Ave

Vancouver, BC V6K 1N7

More contact details

Monos Customer Service Reviews

1.1 / 5
Bad
Renee C Fxh
HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased 3 pieces of luggage, all great. I purchased a Sling with credit I earned, but it's too cumbersome, so I want to exchange it for a Crossbody.

Before I return it I want to make sure the $50 credit I used toward the Sling will be given back and put toward the Crossbody which is considerably more money. I cannot get anyone to respond after 6 days, even though automated responses say 24-48 hours! No phone number to call to speak to someone, chat is useless. The horrible customer service will break this company.

My friends were getting ready to purchase 5 pieces of luggage from Monos - I told them not to unless I got a response about my exchange. There are many more companies out there to make expensive purchases who value their customers by having GREAT customer service. Come on, we're not talking cheap luggage here, this stuff is pricey, but the quality seems terrific. Get your act together and be responsive to your customers.

Your only continuing response is being inundated with texts and emails trying to get me to buy more stuff. Why would I do that when I can't get a simple question answered.

UGGH! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY.

Renee C Fxh
HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I purchased 3 pieces of luggage, all great. I then purchased a Sling purse, it's cumbersome so I want to return it and exchange for the Crossbody.

I am spending more money, but I can't get anyone to respond with a simple question...will I get the $50 credit I used toward the Sling back when it's returned to use toward the purchase of the Crossbody? That's all I want to know and still no response after 6 days. So much for their, "we'll respond with 24-48 hours".

If I had read other reviews prior to purchasing ANYTHING I would never have bought ANYTHING because good customer service is almost more important than the product! I am totally ticked off and extremely disappointed...especially when there are SO MANY other companies out there with exemplary customer service (which can make or break a company).

Jeff d Oas
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
1.5

This company is non existent after a purchase. They have no customer service, no contact phone number, no way to reach them.

I have emailed them several times with zero responses beyond automated responses for weeks now. Their product quality is fine, but their policies and customer service are terrible.

Lonette Bnk
Zero service available
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Don't expect any follow up or customer service when you need it. NO phone contact to be found, No live chat and don't return emails. Terrible service

Summary of Monos Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Monos?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not received exchamged product”
  • “My delivery”
  • “Have not received an invoice do not know when it will ship”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Want to return item”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Inquiring about order #1163316”

Compare Monos To

2.0
Tumi image
29 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Monos? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup